Here at Recovery Assist, we understand how frightening it can be if you are involved in a road accident of any kind.
If a lorry or heavy goods vehicle (HGV) is involved, then due to the sheer size and weight of the vehicles, then it can seem even more terrifying.
And often the damage – and injuries to drivers, passengers and pedestrians - can be more serious because of these types of vehicles.
But we can assure you that we can take away all the worries you may have about your lorry or HGV accident, guiding you through the process of claiming compensation, simply and trouble free.
Can I Claim?
The most common causes of road accidents involving a Lorry or HGV are:
- Tailgating - Lorries and HGVs can be particularly dangerous for other motorists who follow them too closely. The chances are they would not have enough time to react to avoid a collision if you braked suddenly.
- Failure to look properly – Lorries and HGV tend to have a larger blind spot
- Condition of vehicles - Worn or damaged tyres can cause serious accidents.
- High winds - Large vehicles such as lorries or HGVs with relatively flat sides are more likely to be blown over in strong winds
- Bridge strikes – The height of many lorries and HGVs increases their risk of hitting the underside of a bridge, or an overhanging tree
- Badly loaded vehicles - Overloaded vehicles with poorly-secured or poorly-stacked loads are more at risk of turning over or shedding their loads.
How we can help
As a lorry or HGV driver you can rest assured that our team of expert personal injury lawyers can offer a complete accident management service. We can help organise everything from the recovery of your vehicle, through to an inspection of the damage and (if possible) the necessary repairs needed to get your lorry or HGV back on the road.
Our experience means we will work to minimize the impact the effects of your accident has on you and your finances.
So, whether you were the lorry driver or another road user, if you have been involved in a road accident with a lorry or an HGV and the accident was not your fault call Recovery Assist the compensation specialists for free advice today.
We can deal with your lorry accident compensation quickly and remember, we work on a no win, no fee basis.
Call Us on 0161 762 4949
Text 4949 to 88802