Call us now on: 0161 762 4949 Contact us
Other Claims

Holiday claims

Accidents and injuries can often happen whilst on holiday in places where people are unfamiliar with their surroundings. For example, driving on the wrong side of the road, in a vehicle and along roads and motorways you’re not familiar with can increase your chances of a road traffic accident. If you have been injured or taken ill whilst on holiday it may be something we can help you with.
holiday claims

No Win No Fee Holiday Claims

Recovery Assist is a leading Holiday claims solicitors, so we can help you receive the compensation you need and deserve. Call Recovery Assist on 0161 762 4949 or tell us about your accident and we will call you.
Get in touch with Recovery Assist

Click here for more information on No Win No Fee Holiday Claims

Can I claim for an incident during a Holiday?

If you were involved in an accident while abroad on holiday and it wasn’t your fault, you could be entitled to make a claim for compensation. Did you realise that action can be taken in English or Welsh courts for foreign accidents? Imagine you were involved in an accident as a passenger whilst abroad with your husband/wife driving the car. European law says that you can either start your claim in the country where the accident occurred or in England or Wales. If your road traffic accident happened in Europe, Recovery Assist Solicitors have the skills and European contacts to make sure your claim is dealt with as quickly as possible. We have experience of dealing with a number of road traffic accidents abroad including in Spain, France and Italy. The European Union 4th and 5th Motor Insurance Directives require European insurers to appoint a UK handling agent to deal with your claim in English. Our specialist team of solicitors will try to deal with the claim in the English courts. However, sometimes it may be necessary to take action in the relevant foreign court. So if you been unfortunate enough to have been involved in road traffic accident whilst abroad, whether you hired a car/moped/scooter or quad bike purely for pleasure or if you were driving for business, you may be entitled to road traffic accident compensation.

Would You Like To Speak To One Of Our Experts For Free Advice?