Call us now on: 0161 762 4949 Contact us
Slips,Trips or Fall Accidents

Pub and nightclub accident claims

If you have suffered a slip, trip or fall in a pub or a nightclub, and you believe it was caused by the negligence of the staff or owners, then it may be possible to bring a claim against them for personal injury compensation. All pubs and nightclubs must adhere to health and safety legislation and owe a duty of care to their customers. This means they must take reasonable steps to prevent people from being injured.
pub & club

No Win No Fee Pub and Nightclub Accident Claims

Recovery Assist is a leading Pub and Nightclub Accident claims solicitors, so we can help you receive the compensation you need and deserve. Call Recovery Assist on 0161 762 4949 or tell us about your accident and we will call you.
Get in touch with Recovery Assist

Click here for more information on No Win No Fee Pub and Nightclub Accident Claims

Have you been hurt because of a slip, trip or fall in a Pub or Nightclub?

You should:

  • Report your accident to the manager as soon as possible.
  • Be asked to complete and sign an accident report (If a report isn’t given to you, insist that a written record is made of your accident).
  • Make a note of the contact details of any witnesses who may have seen your pub or nightclub accident.
  • Take photographs of the hazard that caused it.

Would You Like To Speak To One Of Our Experts For Free Advice?